TC 500 Series
Gallet TC 500 Helmets Series are ballistic helmets adapted to different applications:
- Combat, where gear need to be robust and reliable, and where strategies co-exist with modern technologies and means.
- Airborne missions, which are complex and require different equipment (free fall jumps, 0₂ equipment, specific wings…).
- Anti-terrorism & Special Operations, where teams often operate under high ballistic threats. Each team member designs his own and unique configuration of equipment.
- Intelligence Operations, where the different phases of the missions (infiltration, intelligence gathering and exfiltration) require lightweight and discrete equipment.
The helmets are available in 3 ear cuts and in green, black, or tan with a non-reflective finish.
- MO 5001 Series
- TC 800 Series
- V-Gard 950 Non-Vented Protective Cap
- TC Special Forces Series
- F2 X-TREM
- V-Gard® Protective Cap
- LH 350 Helicopter Helmet
- Helmet Mounted Lighting Solutions
- Series 47K
- G1 Full Face Mask
- LH250 Helmet for Helicopter and General Aviation Pilots
- Gravity Utility ASTM Harness
- V-Gard® 930 Vented Protective Cap
- Anthron Descender
- Gallet F1XF Hearing Protection and Communication Headsets
- Aviation Helmet Accessories