The 9010/9020 SIL controller comes with advanced design and innovative features for monitoring up to 20 channels. The 9010 controller operates with one independent sensor, while the 9020 operates with two independent sensors per control module. Each module comes with an independent AC/DC power supply for increased system reliability. Both units feature full internal diagnostics, which minimize false alarms and unexpected down time. The controller powers up the remote gas detectors, while its large four-digit LCD and LED provide crucial information such as gas concentration, alarm status and more.
The 9010/9020 LCD controller monitors up to 20 channels and comes with an independent power supply. The LCD version has approvals for FM (North America) and CCCF (China) whereas the 9010/9020 SIL controller is ATEX and SIL 2 certified.
- SIL 2 suitable
- Improved menu navigation (additional ESC key)
- One hardware configuration for all detectors
- Re-configuration of controller module is performed by a software menu
- Every module has its own power supply
- Universal power supply with improved power distribution to connected sensors
- Backwards compatibility (works together with former 9010/9020 version)
- 9010/9020 controllers monitor up to 20 channels
- Large LCD and LED inform about gas concentration, alarm status, time-out function and more
- RS 485 for Modbus RTU and Ethernet for Modbus TCP
- 19” rack and wall-mount version
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN 61010:2010 (Low voltage directive)
EN 50270:2015 (EMC)
EN 60079-29-1:2007 (ATEX Perfomance)
EN 50104:2010 (Oxygen Perfomance)
EN 50271:2010 (Software)
EN 61508:2010 (SIL 2; Functional safety)
ATEX performance II (1) G (2) G
Certificate BVS 16 ATEX G001
SIL 2 suitable