S4100T H2S Gas Detector
The S4100T Intelligent Sensor is a highly reliable, self-contained, microprocessor-controlled hydrogen sulphide transmitter with integral 3 digit readout. It is designed to measure and display concentrations of H2S in the 0-20 ppm, 0-50 ppm or 0-100 ppm range, but will continue to display concentrations up to 120% FSD. The gas sensor may be incorporated in the transmitter housing or remotely mounted at distances of 600 meters. The sensor employs thin film metal oxide semiconductor (TFMOS) technology as the measuring principle.
This product has been replaced by the S5000 Gas Monitor. See its many advantages here: msasafety.com/s5000.
- Single point calibration for easy, fast, and simple single person calibration
- User changeable H2S range makes calibration with non-standard gas concentrations possible
- EExe (increased safety) approval provides high level of water ingress protection for harsh environments
- Three (3) digit LED displays up to 120% full scale and alarm status
- Fully adjustable alarm levels with open collector outputs lower wiring costs and flexible operation
- Sensor can be remotely mounted up to 600 meters from transmitter for increased installation flexibility
- Remaining sensor life indication facilitates preventative maintenance schedule
- RS-485 Dual Modbus Serial Output in addition to 4-20mA provides measurement, setup and status of up to 247 nodes
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.