MSA Link Pro is now Safety io Grid Fleet Manager
MSA Link Pro Software will be discontinued as of Sept. 30, 2019. While you’ll still be able to receive support for your existing Link Pro Software, it has been replaced in practical terms by Safety io’s new and more powerful Fleet Manager software as a service (SaaS). No new software developments for MSA Link Pro will be available after June 2019. To transition to Fleet Manager and upgrade your gas detector management program, schedule a demo with Safety io today
Dashboard – Live System View
- Single-glance notification of instruments that are overdue for calibration or bump test
Reports – View at your convenience
- Database storage of instrument Periodic and Session data logs and customizable reports
Email Alerts – Instant alerts
- Email notifications of GALAXY GX2 System and instrument warnings and error messages
Fleet Management – Configure and Audit Systems
- Configure banks, instruments and audits fleet settings
System can be set up with either static or DHCP connections, offering wide flexibility.
- Access flexibility: administrator assigns several levels of user rights.
- Users can access software from any computer that is directed to main database.
- Database exists on one computer or server; multiple end user PCs can access database to use program.
- Network can be as simple as one test stand bank, one router and one laptop computer, or have one or many test stand banks exist within a corporate intranet structure. MSA Link Pro Software operates completely within your company's firewall