B-Tech is MSA Bristol’s entry level for a structural firefighting coat and trousers to EN469 Level 2. The short style coat is designed with ergonomic fit. The trouser measurements provide adequate overlap, so that there is no gap between coat and trousers when bending. That is the ideal fire protective clothing solution for industrial users or markets where price is the main driver but a quality product from a proven and trusted manufacturer is still sought. With a nod towards ergonomics and 28 male and female sizes, this is more than just an entry level garment range.
- Two outer lower welt pockets with mitred flaps
- One internal patch pocket
- Plain cuffs with Neoprene anti-wicking barrier
- Neoprene anti-wicking barrier in hem
- Hanger loop on under collar
- Moulded zip front with velcro fastened flap Neoprene lined
- Flip back throat tab Goretex lined
- Articulated sleeves
- Standard waist trouser with side elastication
- Fixed braces crossed at back
- Back seat with yoke
- One internal hip patch pocket
- Plain trouser hems with Neoprene anti-wicking panels
- Self cloth outer curved kneepads, twin stitched seam and Aramid felt internal knee pads
- Coats and Trousers available in 28 sizes, Male and Female
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Standards EN469:2020, EN1149.5, EN343, AS/NZS4967:2009, MED