XFlex is MSA BRISTOL’s latest silhouette in light-weight fire-fighting PPE. Ergonomically designed it gives the ultimate in fit and comfort for the maximum number of body types. XFlex has distinctive sports styling and offers a garment combination that is suitable for the various hazardous roles associated with a fire-fighter's work. Fabric combinations have been designed to give the optimum performance whilst being light in weight to minimise heat stress. All layers are breathable and with wickable linings reduce the build up of heat.
- Tapered body shape
- Hem curved up at front and down at back – comfort and protection
- Shoulder shape and under arm gussets allow for full rotational arm movement
- Shoulder yoke shaped for comfort, especially with breathing apparatus
- Angled and curved style lines, emphasised shaping highlighted with reflective piping and contrast stitching
- Double zip flap extends to neck with internal zip guard to protect throat
- Soft knitted inner lining on collar
- Deep return on cuff hem ensures gloves fit well inside sleeve
- Large landscape side pockets with shaped flaps incorporating internal pull tab
- Vertical pocket under zip flap and pen pocket
- Large internal pocket with care and instruction label
- Ergonomic three dimensional articulated elbow
- Hem of sleeve curved over back of hand for additional protection
- Natural waistline at front with high curved back
- Centrally placed zip fly allows tapering of top of trouser, giving superior fit and making it easier to put on
- Distinctive angled and shaped seam lines highlighted with reflective piping
- H Braces with unique webbing slide adjuster
- Large twin pleated cargo pockets with shaped pocket flap incorporating integral pull tab, and large internal patch pocket, with care and instruction label
- Inside hem lined with Neoprene to minimise abrasion from boots
- Fully articulated 3 dimensional ergonomic knee shaping which goes through all layers
- Very flexible reinforcement fabric
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Certified to EN469 2020 Level 2
- EN343 waterproof and EN1149.5 Anti-static standards.